Hello Cup Low Cervix
1 Hello Cup menstrual cup designed for those with a low cervix.
Unlike the standard Hello Cup, the Hello Low Cervix Cup does not have a toggle at the base. This is because people with a low cervix have a shorter vaginal canal, so they may find the toggle exposed, or uncomfortable. Instead, Hello Low Cervix Cups have a rounded base which is thickened – allowing for easy removal.
Unsure of your cervix height? Click here.
The Hello Cup is a complete game-changer when it comes to your period. Why the Hello Cup?
- No nasties: Made from top notch materials (aka medical grade thermoplastic elastomer). Contains no BPAs, heavy metals, rubber, latex, or silicone. Colors used are certified food grade and have the tick to comply with EU and FDA standards.
- Mother Nature will love you: Around 45 billion single-use period products end up in landfills and waterways around the globe each year
- Comfy: Just like a slipper for your vagina, Hello Cups are designed to be smooth and comfortable. As an added bonus, they won’t dry you out either, like those nasty white things with strings.
- Dance like a disco queen: Forget soggy tampons ruining your athletic prowess, Hello Cups will stand up to vigorous movement, swimming and for those who prefer to make like a sloth and sleep, they are great for that too. Hypoallergenic
- Lasts for years: Avoid the tampon and pad aisle in the supermarket. One Hello Cup will last you at least five years.
- Designed by a nurse
For sizing information click here.