Dish Brush Head
One sisal dish brush head.
Replacement dish brush head to be used with your dish brush handle (sold separately).
Great for kitchen and general household cleaning, especially for dishes, pots, and pans with stains and grease.
Bristles made of sisal, wooden parts are bamboo.
Benefits to choosing sisal:
- Sisal is a natural fiber from the agave sisalana plant.
- Stronger and more durable than other natural fibers.
- Resistant to bacteria, mildew, and oil.
- Rinse with water after each use and air dry with the bristle facing down.
- Clean bristles (as needed) with vinegar to kill bacteria.
- Avoid soaking in water to prevent cracks.
- Avoid placing in dishwasher.
- Place away from high heat or flames.