Made of 70% sustainably forested wood cellulose (from Forest Stewardship Council certified forests) and 30% organic cotton that is free from harmful chemicals (GOTS and OEKO-TEX Standard 100-certified). Screen printed with water-based inks. 100% biodegradable.
Benefits of swedish dishcloths:
- one dishcloth replaces 17 rolls of paper towels.
- absorbs 20x its weight.
- more hygienic than a sponge and won't crumple or pill.
- far sturdier than a paper towel and will not fall apart easily.
- air dries quickly so it doesn't breed bacteria or smell.
- safe on countertops, granite, porcelain, plastic, stainless steel, and glass.
- use with soap, sprays, or just water.
- after use squeeze, drape, or lay flat to air dry.
- clean in washing machine or top rack of the dishwasher. do not tumble dry.
- sterilize in boiling water for 1-2 minutes, or microwave when damp for approximately 1 minute.
- may be gently bleached on occasion.
- squeeze out excess water and leave flat, drape over the faucet, or over the side of the sink to air dry.
Three Bluebirds Swedish Dishcloths can be sterilized and reused up to 200 times!