Pot and Pan Scrubber
One sisal and bamboo pot scrubber.
A sustainable scrubber to replace plastic or metal pot scrubbers, great for heavy-duty yet scratch-free cleaning like stuck-on food, heavy stains, burnt scraps, grease on cast iron pots. Safe to use on cast iron and stainless steel cookware.
Bristles are made of sisal and handle is made of bamboo.
Benefits of choosing sisal:
- Sisal is a natural fiber from the agave sisalana plant.
- Stronger and more durable than other natural fibers.
- Resistant to bacteria, mildew, and oil.
Benefits of choosing bamboo:
- Less likely to crack than alternative materials.
- Naturally antimicrobial.
- Requires less energy, water, and space to grow than alternative materials.
- rinse with water after each use and air dry with the bristle facing down
- clean bristles (as needed) with vinegar to kill bacteria.
- avoid soaking in water to prevent cracks
- avoid placing in dishwasher
- place away from high heat or flames